MaxFactor Mascara


Anyone else struggled to find a good mascara? I have had so many mascara's, I've just never stuck to a particular one! A mascara that adds volume as well as length? I still think I am in the process of finding the perfect mascara! In the mean time I think I can settle for this, Max Factor, False Lash effect, Clump Defy mascara. This mascara is great because there are in fact no clumps at all! nothing worse than clumpy mascara! If you want volume and not necessarily length, then go and get this mascara! Lashes with volume and no clumps. If I can remember correctly this mascara was about £10.99 from Superdrug. Best mascara I've tried so far, I will definitely try the other variations of Max Factor and keep you posted! 

Soraya x

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. love the review, I love a mascara that doesn't clump or dry out easily!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete