New: Mary Kay At Play








Check out the new Mary Kay at Play, these newly released colours are absolutely gorg! So far I am lucky enough to own, two Mary Kay At Play crayons the pink for the lips, dark blue for the eyes as well as some lovely eyeshadow in 3 great shades. So, I used the lip crayon when I went out shopping recently, and as I am sure you all know, when out for the day, its almost inevitable that we will need to touch up the lipstick, as it will obviously rub off when doing daily stuff such as eating. I would say the crayon lasts a lot longer than the ordinary lip product. The eye crayon is also extremely long lasting, so much so that it was very very difficult to remove. But I think we would prefer a eye crayon that is hard to come off, but lasts the whole night/day, rather than one that comes off way to easily right? The eye shadow is also great, my fave shade is the silver, I love the shimmer. It is easy to put on and easy to remove, I am however still trying to master the art of blending the eye shadow so it looks all professional! When I looked up Mary Kay At Play I was pleased to see there are so many fun, wacky and quirky colours. Great way to stand out on a night out! They are also pretty affordable, the crayons are £7.50 and the eye shadow palette is £8.00.

Soraya x

You May Also Like

0 comments