Moroccan Oil

Hey guys, this is Moroccan Oil, can be used for conditioning, styling and as heat protection. Ive been using this product for about a month now, I would say its pretty good, not amazing, but pretty good! The main reason I bought it was for heat protection as I am always straightening my hair! I normally would apply it before I straighten and after, apparently results are amazing if you apply it to wet hair, I'm yet to try that! But I would defo say I notice the difference after I straighten my hair because it leaves it glossy and shiny. As for heat protection, It was very difficult to notice a difference when compared to my other heat protection products and I'm not sure its worth £30! but all in all, its great when applied as the finishing product! Have you guys tried this? what do you think?

Soraya x

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I have been meaning to try that! Wonderful review!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the this product it's really great for my hair.
    Great post.
    http://foureyesval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love moroccan oil! Hair oil is essential for me!

    xxx
    www.thehalfnerdgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks really good! x

    www.lilemilyjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using Moroccan oil for quite some time now....there is no way I would spend £30 on it though! I use the Moroccan oil range by Crème of Nature and I have nothing but positive things to say about their range!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete