Liebster Award

Hey everyone! hope you all had a very merry Christmas! So, I was nominated by Emily Jane to take part in the Liebster award. The Liebster award is where you nominate small blogs with less than 200 followers to answer questions about themselves, then nominate another small blog to do the same. If nominated you must answer the 11 questions that you were given by your nominator, write 11 random facts about yourself and then nominate 11 other blogs to be nominated for the award. 

The rules are… 

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions .
4. You cannot nominate the person who has nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

Emily Jane's questions are 
If you could only use one beauty product what would it be? erm, tricky question! would have to be my eyebrow pencil
Skirts or trousers? Skirt 
How would you describe your style? depends on my mood, sometimes chic and edgy or it can be just cool and street. I think 
what made you want to start a blog? My friend! Check out her amazing blog http://gemsies.blogspot.co.uk
Do you have any hobbies along side blogging? Yes I do! I love to sing and play the piano! :)
Is there anywhere in the world that you would most like to visit? OMG where do I start?! Japan, Thailand, Puerto rico and America. That was loads sorry lol
Favourite meal? I like most things, so thats a hard question! Fish and chips? 
Favourite high street shop? Topshop
If money was no object what would be the first thing you'd buy? a car! or I would just travel the world! :)
What are your aspirations for the future? Probably a musician? i dunno!  
Do you collect anything? Not really, Im often buying different shades of lipsticks? :) 

11 random facts about myself 

1. I Love to sing and play piano (I mentioned that already) haha 
2. I HATE theme park rides i.e. roller coasters ect…
3. My fave colour is pink
4. I have a fear of slugs 
5. My favourite musician is Amy Winehouse 
6. I hate germs, so much so that when Im on a bus I avoid touching the poles
and if someone sneezes or coughs I try not to breath it in. weird I know!
7. I am a shopaholic 
8. I love to buy jackets!
9. I LOVE cats
10. I enjoy winter 
11. I'm often told I have really tiny fingernails lol

Blogs I would like to nominate 


My Questions are!
1. What is your most valued beauty tip?
2. What can't you leave the house without?
3. First concert?  
4. Favourite television programme?
5. Any bad habits?
6. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. Favourite perfume?
9. If you had to pick, what food would you live off forever?
10. How would you describe your style?
11. Do you have any aspirations? 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats on the Libster Award!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete