Dove 'caring protection' and 'Deeply Nourishing' body wash!



I  have alway been a huge fan of Dove products! So when I got the chance to try these products I was immensely excited, and I am pleased to say I was not disappointed! As soon as I poured the rich and creamy body wash onto my flannel I was literally hypnotised by the beautiful smell! After a week of use there was a notable difference on how moisturised my skin was! I would spend ages moisturising in the mornings, these products have saved me so much time as my skin is already moisturised and just so soft. At the launch of these products we were shown an illustration of just how good the Dove body wash is to our skin. Two paper dolls were placed in front of us, this symbolised our skin. A small bit of the dove body was squeezed onto one of the dolls, we rubbed it in gently with our fingers. The paper dolls remained perfect, when the same was done on another paper doll with an alternative body wash product, the paper doll ripped quite a bit! This shows that the Dove body wash really does care and protect our skin. Many body wash products when used remove the bad as well as the good cells from our skin. Dove like many products does remove the bad dirty cells however at the same time keeping the good cells therefore the moisture is kept in! It really doesn't get much better than that! 

Soraya xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments