My Favourite No7 products!






I have been loving No7 products recently! I have picked my fave three! So firstly the No.7 rapid radiance balm, instant illusion this is PERFECT for a lazy day! there are so many days where I'm running late for work or just can't be asked to do my foundation routine, this radiance balm is the perfect substitution. Quickly apply and immediately the skin looks lifted! Second is the protect and perfect intense day cream. This I apply before the radiance balm. The protect and perfect day cream leaves my skin feeling moisturised and extremely soft. Finally the No.7 stay perfect lipstick, it is AMAZING! I literally wear this every day, the colour is Gay Geranium! It does stay perfect! however you will need a touch up after eating. This lippy is so universal, I can wear it on a night out or just day to day.    

Soraya xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments